Xander Talent are extremely proud and excited to be nominated for the Federation of Small Businesses Wellbeing Award 2022 for London, celebrating small businesses across the UK.
The nomination comes only a year since the company’s inception, and we are extremely pleased that we are being recognised for our efforts to promote employee wellbeing in the workplace – something that is truly at the heart of what we do.
The finals with be held on 9th March 2022 at 12pm, and you can find out more about the finalists here.
John Hall, CEO and co-founder of Xander Talent:
“I’m extremely delighted that in such a short space of time, Xander has been nominated for it’s first ever award.
When starting Xander, were wanted to create a healthy environment with an emphasis on social purpose and wellbeing.
The pandemic has changed the way we all think about how we work and has refocused the conversation around wellbeing.
Therefore, when our first Associates joined us back in January 2021, it was vital that we ensured there were steps in place that had an emphasis on protecting our employees’ wellbeing, both physically and mentally.”
Here’s how we have done just that:
- We’ve provided our Associates with wellbeing and resilience training, delivered by Growing Happy, to ensure they have the tools to navigate stressful environments and cope with the pressures of work.
- We continue to provide one of the best Employee Assistance Programmes, available to our employees always.
- All Core Team members are qualified mental health first aiders, so they can continue to provide professional mental health support.
- We have developed partnerships with social enterprises like Be Free to promote mental health.
- We have also adopted a hybrid environment for our employees, who divide their time equally between working from home and the office.
Elliot Cyriax, Business Change Analyst for Xander, says: “I think it is so refreshing to see how Xander place such importance on protecting your mental health in the workplace.”
We would like to congratulate our employees in the core team for their efforts in providing such an environment, and our Associates for appropriating that culture that we have worked for and taking it further into their careers.
We will honour the recognition by continuing to educate our partners and clients continuously. The journey ahead is long, but we have taken the first step on the right direction and that certainly is something we at Xander can be proud of.