Environmental & Sustainability Policy
Xander Talent Ltd recognises that its activities impact upon the environment through its routine internal operations, its infrastructure and through its influence and effects on the wider community. It acknowledges a responsibility for, and a commitment to, protection of the environment at all levels. The organisation will comply fully with environmental legislation and is in addition committed to continued efforts to:
- Promote environmental management policies and practices at every level throughout the organisation;
- Increase awareness of environmental responsibilities among staff and Members;
- Minimise waste and pollution and develop and operate environmentally sound waste management procedures;
- Continue to encourage and facilitate modes of transport by staff and Members which minimise environmental impact;
- Reduce water and energy consumption;
- Promote a purchasing policy which will give preference, as far as practicable, to those products and services which cause the least harm to the environment;
- Avoid wherever practical the use of environmentally damaging substances, materials, and processes.
This waste management policy has been produced by Xander Talent Ltd to cover elements of the environmental policy that have been identified by stakeholders as a key issue.
Xander Talent is committed to reducing its impact on the environment by managing its waste in an efficient and sustainable manner.
Given the nature of our operations, the quantities of waste we produce are low. Regardless, we aim to lower those figures by a minimum of 10% every year through policies and education at the office.
- Xander Talent and its employees are responsible for ensuring all waste is disposed of correctly, without endangering human health and without using methods that could harm the environment.
- Recycling, in contrast to waste disposing, is encouraged for every material we have the facility for recycling.
- We aim to reduce waste by downsizing the number of bins in the office and other waste facilities, if allowed by other factors (i.e company employee number growing).
- We’re monitoring the yearly 10% waste reduction through the level of stationary materials ordered and disposed of, as well as eliminating single-use items, avoiding products with high levels of packaging, using paperless billing, among other policies.